Skip to main content

The science of visual linguistic styles



Some art is unlike other arts because of it's style...

While we described some unforseeable horror, the existence of this painful sight is actually originating from stylisation, which represents the artists dream and thus depends entirely on taste. As such their are many styles in existence.

I have wondered about my own, and actually do not like it in its current state as I have used it for 4 years now and I feel that it needs an update, so I have divised a study to enfluence myself into building a better and more realistic style, or atleast a more unique flavor then the sole portion of simplicity it currently is in, thus below I have drawn the original, the shaded, the whaling and sketch styles I have used before.

TO better demonstrate the difference of styles



But better yet I hope to cause influence further in my written work, because its style is ambiguous currently, thus I hope to further the stylism of my art, to better promote a difference, but more interestingly I hope to study the styles themselves to discovere different worlds within style itself as such this is the beginning of a study of art style, towards different ones.

Thus my end here is to create both bright and beautiful image and a dark and dreary image with unique artistic style, that are not within but perhaps borrowed from those above. To better make a beautiful understanding of diversity in the painful sight.


This is why I suddenly created a new form of imagery after finishing the panma.
Because in that moment was I inspired to form a novel concept.

Beyond the beauty of simplicity iin this:


So I hope to practice for a time and create another article of beauty beyond this simple art that i've done for so long, thus in the next post I will show practices before finishing with a return to the project portion, with an attempt at linguistic diversity between these two imageries.

So I will leave it here and begin exploring artistic style, by selecting portions of the artwork from the previous panmas as sources of insperation and advancing their detail.

Another example of the diversity of style is below:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The four heroes make something together.

Pharath and friends went back to the main hub of their world to think of a way to use memetic magic that was beyond the use solely in meme universes, thus they took their projects and interpreted it separately: Pharath went beyond with it Hilisa delimited it in portions Vane studied its properties objectively Sugu produced a resulting use of it all Pharath began by using an essential step, he took the concepts he had an applied them constructively, thus he took motion art and solution, such that it created special magical machinery, which permitted it to behave accordingly in memetic space. He also thought that this would better help them in a few minutes. Hilisa delimited Pharaths idea, she said: “Look, this magic is great until it is done in the real world and does nothing, so I think it should be improved, she listed the limitations she could think of: It has no realworld effect It is over powered and free It is essentially spe...

Knowledge of other's creativity ( Spelience )

"To follow the symbols, is to know the gods and their followers" We can create spirits from which to follow on advancing levels of reality by understanding the powers and relationships to symbols that come with them and their overall interaction with the world around them, such that spirits become as a science of learning their abilities as they are higher then we describe them on the way. Thus we create these spirits through faith and then we find them again after we attain the both symbolic and manifestation of their world through ourselves, in such a way that each step towards them brings us closer and more ability, while knowing those spirits as our guides and can learn from others in cooperation to create further concepts that are and are not our gods. Thus Spelience is the spiritual composite of other spirits and our own, towards actual advancement of it's offering to us and through which we learn from others. This is by far a requirement of someone,...

Sprays and the Gate

This particular setting of the gate provides us with the concepts scary(sound) rain (particle) and tree (Icon) These can be used as new emblems, to be used to perform things, together they create more then just these: Raining tree and fear rain shelter tree scary tree fearful rain as goals they can: Be the attainment of a tree the causation of rain a scary sight a scary rain a tree of fear With these and any other references we can create another thing, using the ability of sprays to create individual events or objects. For example: We can cause a raining fear tree to appear in broad daylight, by putting it there when no one is looking. We can shield ourselves from the rain, under a tree. We can seek out a scary looking tree in nature Or cause a coincidental downpour of rain using coincidental magic. We could even do all above at once to have an unknown event occur. Because we have unlocked the three new emblems, tree, rain and scary. Let's do...